Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My New Zealand Teaching Experience


My time in Room 14 has been such a wonderful experience. I immediately felt right at home! I am so lucky to have gotten a chance to get to know each student and share in their learning throughout the term. One of my favourite things to do with the class was to read with students, both in groups and individually. It always amazes me how much students can grow and change from day to day and week to week. I also enjoyed cheering on the Red Team during Challenging Choose-day. All of our competitors tried their very best which meant they were all winners and should feel very proud of their achievements. I will take all of my experiences here with Room 14 back to the United States with me and into my own classroom in the future. I will remember each and every one of you throughout my teaching career. Thank you for everything Room 14!

Love,

Ms. Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment